[IP] Half a year...

I forgot to say (in fact I forgot myself, I was so busy) that yesterday
I completed my first half year on the pump.

It has beem a truly liberating experience. OK, the diabetes is still
there, nice and big, but now I control IT, IT no longer controls ME.

In it's small way, the most precious thing I have gained is that feeling
of eating just because I feel hungry. It's been such a simple joy.

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me learn the finer points of

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted