[IP] Re:Free CD rom for children with diabetes

Hello, I just found out the Starbright Foundation is offering a free
educational cd rom about diabetes to children and there families with
diabetes. From what I've heard it was made in Hollywood and is full of movie
stars and stuff and supposed to be very impressive. Unfortunately it is only
available in the U.S. The number to call is 1-800-760-3818. The cd rom is
being given away to children's diabetes camps, endo's, and families. Thanks!
Wend