Re: [IP] Low battery Was: About low blood sugars

> How do you know when to change the batteries in your pump??  I have now been
> on the MiniMed 507 since May 14 and am still using the same batteries.  Sure
> hope it does'nt happen when I'm at work.  Am starting to get a little nervous.
> Should I just go ahead and change them?  Thanks for the help!

The experience of various pushers on this list is that once the LO
BATTERY warning is displayed, you still about 7 days of life in it.
There's a further VERY LOW warning as well I believe. Some penny
pinchers wait for the 2nd warning. Personally, I keep a strip of spare
batteries in my travel kit, just in case, and run it for several days
after the first warning.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted