RE: [IP] I hate the new Minimed tape!!!

While in the hospital recently for an emergency appendectomy (what fun),
they used a tape called hypafix to hold the IV sets. I took some of the
tape home and have used it with the softset. The tape is much more
comfortable, sticks well, removes when I need to remove it, and I
haven't had any red welts from it. I haven't bought any yet, so I don't
know how expensive it is. It is one of the tapes mentioned in MiniMed's
Tape Tips booklet.

Good luck.