Re: [IP] Batteries

email @ redacted wrote:

> I know we all talked about batteries a few weeks ago, but here in the last few
> months I have been having to change batteries about every 2-3 weeks.  I have a
> MiniMed 506.  Any ideas as to why?

Not likely, but there may be resistance between the battery holder and the
batteries
and/or pump connection to it. Suggest you take a pencil eraser and scrub off the
metal contacts at the bottom end of the "battery bucket". Also check that it
isn't
cracked or warped: if so call MiniMed for a new battery holder.

Ted Quick