Re: [IP] Showering With Pump Connected

I have always showered with the pump connected (13 years) and have never
noticed any problem with the insulin or weird blood sugars afterward.
Long, hot showers (mine are more of the 20 minute variety) and long baths
(1 hour+ with tubing generally in the water).  I guess someday I will try
them new-fangled disconnectin' sets but all this progress sorta worries
me...  But I think I will trade in my trusty 506 for a 507C in the near
future because I want MORE bells and whistles (and a backlit screen 8').

As usual, YMMV.

3 am PST/3 days insomnia and counting - 1, 2, 6, 14, 3, 3,

Vancouver, BC, Canada

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted