Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

Hi Ellen,

I use the "Soft Touch" with the new B-D "Ultra-Fine II" (30 gauge)
lancets.  It is adjustable like the "Soft Clix," is thinner and can use
just about any lancet.  I am pretty sure that the "Soft Touch" is made
by the same company as the "Soft Clix."  The new B-D lancets are even
pretty comfortable with the "Penlet."

Personally, I would like to try a "Soft Clix."  If anyone wants to get
rid of one, let me know and maybe we can make some kind of a deal.

<< I agree that the softclix is big.  Do you have a painless one that is
small?  If so, what is it?  I'd be interested to know.  ellen >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"