Re: [IP] Today's Dilemma

Hi Judy,

The alarms on the MiniMed 507 are always at the loudest volume no matter
where you have it set (1,2 or 3).

<< I was wondering.  Does anyone besides me find the alarm, even set on
the
loudest (3) on MM507, too low to hear?  When it goes off at night, it's
miracle that I can hear it.  I know there are times when it's under the
blankets, attached to my pj bottoms, that I don't hear it, because I
sometimes
awaken to the alarm going off and realized that I had heard some type of
faint
alarm earlier but not loud enough to really awaken me fully.  I'd
appreciate
feedback from anyone on this subject please.
Judy P. >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!