Re: [IP] Showering With Pump Connected

Hi Ellen,

I was thinking about the insulin in the tubing.  Probably 5 minutes
isn't long enough to hurt anything ... I don't really know.

I was also thinking about 30 - 40 minute hot showers (the kind I like)
and/or sitting and soaking in the bath tub (bubbles anyone?).  I am sure
that either of those would have some effect on the insulin in the

<< the water doesn't touch the insulin when I'm showering.  It's in a
hanging on a bar on a sliding glass door in the shower.  I definitely
put it in a hot tub, but I have gotten in a hot tub and laid it on the
out of the water.  In the winter, I swim in an indoor pool which is
heated.  I
have never had a problem with any of these.  In fact, my main problem
swimming is keeping my BG from going low.  If you were referring to the
insulin in the tubing when I shower, I don't stay in the shower that
just about 5 minutes so I haven't seen a problem there either.  ellen >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"