Re: [IP] About low batteries

A message about the battery being low will appear on the display. It has been my
experience (limited - pumping only since dec 97) that the batteries from MiniMed
give a longer warning time (4-5 days) than batteries bought from my local Radio
Shack (less than a day). Has anyone else noticed this?

Celia