Re: [IP] I'm back

Hi Barry,

Welcome back!

I hope you feel brand new soon.

You are in my prayers.

<< hi everyone,
I'm back after a 2 week stay in hospital. I've got a new pancreas that
is
working fine. I've had no insulin in almost 2 weeks 1 bs above 200 and
that
was after a piece of candy and it came right down.
I'm trying to get used to not having to eat or that I'm just thirsty and
don't have some high b/s.
I hope oneday anyone who wants this option will oneday have the choice.
've got sometime to try and figure what and how I'm  going to use this
great
gift to help others. if I can help or anybody has any questions let me
know,
I'm at your service
NO SURRENDER  NO RETREAT !!!!
Barry Bruce