[IP] Batteries

I have had to change my batteries without any kind of a low battery from
my pump. I have a MM 507, and have never had a low battery signal (1.6
years); but I have replaced them when my deliveries were not happening
correctly to keep my bs down, to find that everything worked like it was
supposed to again.  No low battery signal, nothing on the screen to say
low battery.  I have started to mark when I change batteries, so that
when I see the trend happening I will change them.  My pump is missing
those letters in the alphabet, I guess.  Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted