Re: [IP] Please help about the infusion sets!

HI Sunada,

I have been on the pump for a year now (disetronic ). I was using the tenders
for disetronic but the drug store stopped getting disetronic parts,only get
mini med now so i got some to see if they would work the same. Guess what they
did and i think the minimed silhoutee are a little better,they stay on better
i think

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted