Re: [IP] had one of mood swings

Lisa, I read my e-mail very late at night, after work.  Usually when I go to
our chat site I'm the only one there because of how late it is.  I did make it
once.  I enjoyed it.  E-mail me anytime.  Try to get rest and get rid of your
headache.  You just have so much on your mind it's too much to handle
comfortably.  Will talk to you tomorrow.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted