Re: [IP] Please help about the infusion sets!

Hi Sunada,

The Disetronic "Tender" and the MiniMed "Silhouette" sets are exactly
the same.  Either  set can be used with the MiniMed 507 pump.

<< This is Sunanda from Chicago. I am planning to go for MiniMed507
very soon. I have seen both the tender needle of Disetronic and the
Silhoutte needle of MiniMed. Can you please tell me if I can use the
tender needle of Disetronic with the Minimed pump. And also which
one (Tender needle of Disetronic / Silhoutee of MiniMed ?) is more
comfortable to you? ...
Sunada >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!