Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

At 06/15/1998 - 03:48 PM Sue W wrote:

>I just talked to the local MiniMed rep and he told me that the new
>"MiniMed 507C" pump was officially released at the ADA convention on
>Saturday (6/13).  He said that as soon as he gets some written
>information and/or specs on it, he will send me a copy.  As soon as I
>get this info, I will try to share it with all of you -- unless somebody
>beats me to it.

ARRGGHHH!!! I just got my pump hooked up last week and its obsolete
already!! So, when is the pump upgrade overdrive CPU chip going to be
released? Or, maybe I can get a flash bios update. Can I add more SIMMS,
hi-fi stereo surround sound, or a souped up 21" display screen to this
thing? Face it, I needed the ultra-sexy 507D model yesterday!!

(who always has to have the newest toys on the block)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted