Re: [IP] falderal

Thanks Sara, I didn't look it up in the dictionary cause I'm basically to lazy
and like it when you guys spoon feed me.  Please don't tell me you're coughing
Sara.  That's not good after eye surgery, as you well know.  I'm taking the
cough syrup with codiene in it at night, otherwise I can't get to sleep.  I
see a new Gyne tomorrow and I'll ask him to listen to these old lungs for me.
Take care.  Your comments are so informative that I look forward to reading
Thanks for that.  STOP coughing and hacking Sara!!!!
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted