Re: [IP] Fwd: Fwd: Fw: New Virus

Michael,  Thanks for the post on the Virus.  I decided not to open up that
post because I didn't recognize the name, so I just deleted it.  Since I saw
your name I read what it was about.  I'm a computer dummy, so I was afraid if
I even opened up a letter relating to a virus that I just might introduce a
virus into my computer.  I has happened to me once before, so I try not to
open up the really odd or nasty stuff.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted