Re: [IP] Today's Dilemma

Bob, I was wondering.  Does anyone besides me find the alarm, even set on the
loudest (3) on MM507, too low to hear?  When it goes off at night, it's a
miracle that I can hear it.  I know there are times when it's under the
blankets, attached to my pj bottoms, that I don't hear it, because I sometimes
awaken to the alarm going off and realized that I had heard some type of faint
alarm earlier but not loud enough to really awaken me fully.  I'd appreciate
feedback from anyone on this subject please.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted