Re: [IP] Showering With Pump Connected

Sue,  the water doesn't touch the insulin when I'm showering.  It's in a bag
hanging on a bar on a sliding glass door in the shower.  I definitely wouldn't
put it in a hot tub, but I have gotten in a hot tub and laid it on the side,
out of the water.  In the winter, I swim in an indoor pool which is heated.  I
have never had a problem with any of these.  In fact, my main problem with
swimming is keeping my BG from going low.  If you were referring to the
insulin in the tubing when I shower, I don't stay in the shower that long,
just about 5 minutes so I haven't seen a problem there either.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted