Re: [IP] Hypo Horrors

Lori,
My hypos have always been horrors, too. Usually, just waking up fussing
at my wonderful husband for taking care of me. I always feel so bad for
that and for whatever I did that "caused" the hypo. (I can relate to
some of the posts about the awful-tasting concoctions though). Wonder
what makes us so irritable at the one person in the world who cares the
most, and wonder why they don't quit caring after that kind of
treatment? I always have to apologize profusely and thank him afterward.
Seems like I used to treat my mom the same way, but I think moms have to
keep caring anyway.
Oh well, I have really enjoyed others' stories! What a shame I just
don't remember any of my own.
Melinda