[IP] Showering With Pump Connected

It is my understanding that heat destroys insulin's effectiveness.  If
this is so, then wouldn't showering or bathing (even in warm water) be
bad if you left the pump connected?  I would disconnect for any kind of
bathing, Jacuzzi, Hot Tub or Sauna to keep the insulin safe.  Of course,
cooler water activities (such as swimming, etc.) should be OK with
either the red plug (Disetronic) or the Sport Guard (MiniMed).

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"