Re: [IP] Mimicing Square Wave.

In a message dated 6/15/98 7:39:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We thought that the best way to do this is to simply reprogramming the
 basals to the "desired" levels including the temporary or square
 components.  As long as I reprogram them before that time rolls around
 again, it should work.

Jay,
 Yes, you could but PLEASE tie a string around your finger if you do this!!
It is a safety issue, and one reason why I didn't include this method in the
howto.  If you don't remember to reset your basals within 24 hours, you could
be in BIG TROUBLE!

MJ