[IP] I'm back

hi everyone,
I'm back after a 2 week stay in hospital. I've got a new pancreas that is
working fine. I've had no insulin in almost 2 weeks 1 bs above 200 and that
was after a piece of candy and it came right down.
I'm trying to get used to not having to eat or that I'm just thirsty and
don't have some high b/s.
I hope oneday anyone who wants this option will oneday have the choice. I
've got sometime to try and figure what and how I'm  going to use this great
gift to help others. if I can help or anybody has any questions let me know,
I'm at your service
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ # : 10047360