Re: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

I have a disetronic as well and I don't disconnect either. I place mine
(without red cap) on the side of the tub inside the shower. It gets wet but
haven't had a problem with that. I also leave it on for beach or pool side
swims (red cap on). I place mine inside a fanny pack with a frozen cuzzie for
sun bathing after all we've had 100 degree weather here in Houston.

Guess it's similar to a Texan thing. There is only one thing a cowboy takes
his boots off for and even that's got to be special. :)
There's only one thing this diabetic takes her pump off for and that's got to
at least be a Tarzan thing otherwise it stays on for that too. :)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted