Re: [IP] suspend for showers?

At 06/15/1998 - 10:42 AM email @ redacted wrote:

>If i know i am gonna be unhooked for a while - like taking a bath on
saturday
>night (whether ah needs it or not!), I will give a little bolus of w2hat
>might be missing

I asked about doing what you do (adding a "replacement bolus"), and my CDE
said that at the low doses that my basal provides that it doesn't make that
much difference. But that's for a quick run through my biennial shower....
taking a long soak as often as weekly might take you off the pump long
enough to make that extra boost worth while.

Sam
(at least the dogs still recognize me)