Re: [IP] suspend for showers?

At 06/15/1998 - 10:42 AM email @ redacted wrote:

>If i know i am gonna be unhooked for a while - like taking a bath on
>night (whether ah needs it or not!), I will give a little bolus of w2hat
>might be missing

I asked about doing what you do (adding a "replacement bolus"), and my CDE
said that at the low doses that my basal provides that it doesn't make that
much difference. But that's for a quick run through my biennial shower....
taking a long soak as often as weekly might take you off the pump long
enough to make that extra boost worth while.

(at least the dogs still recognize me)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted