Re: [IP] don't be scared!!!

Hi Tonya D.-

I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your top 10 count
down of funny hypo stories.  I laugh until the tears start!  You must
have a wonderful sense of humor to make light of what could be serious
situations.  Of course being able to look at these situations on a
lighter note is what keeps all sane right??

Keep the stories coming Tonya.  I'm anxiously awaiting the count down of
stories.  I can't even begin to imagine what No. 1 will be!!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI