[IP] MiniMed 507C

I just talked to the local MiniMed rep and he told me that the new
"MiniMed 507C" pump was officially released at the ADA convention on
Saturday (6/13).  He said that as soon as he gets some written
information and/or specs on it, he will send me a copy.  As soon as I
get this info, I will try to share it with all of you -- unless somebody
beats me to it.

Also, MiniMed has an announcement of the "507C" on their website -- go
to: <http://www.minimed.com/files/pr_20.htm> to read about it.

I think I have seen a MiniMed rep on this list ... can you tell us

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"