Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

At 06/15/1998 - 08:24 AM email @ redacted wrote:
>I have two accu-check completes sitting in my office.  One I got at a
>and one arrived in the mail a couple of days ago.  Your posts have not
made me
>that enthusiastic about opening them up, but I will use one eventually.
>like my accu-check advantage and I like the FastTake alot.  My results
>different but predictably different.  The FastTake reads about 10 points
>higher consistently.  I will tell you a big advantage of the complete.
>have a softclix finger jabber.  These are virtually painless.  That thing
>came with the FastTake is a Big Pain.  I'm a big fan of the softclix now
>I have tried that guillotine-like contraption that came with the

I'd be really interested in your experience with the Complete. I suspect I
have either a bad meter or a bad lot of strips. If not that, then the
testing technique for the Complete is so fussy that it builds in a lot of
added variability. I haven't tried it enough to know for sure.

The only 2 things I didn't like about the softclix is: the amount of finger
pressure it takes to get it to do it's poke, and the fact that it uses
proprietary lancets. Yes, it did seem to be a bit more pain-free than my
new dial-control SoftTouch using the new thinner lancets.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted