Re: [IP] Please help about the infusion sets!

In a message dated 6/15/98 8:05:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have seen both the tender needle of Disetronic and the
 Silhoutte needle of MiniMed. Can you please tell me if I can use the
 tender needle of Disetronic with the Minimed pump. And also which
 one (Tender needle of Disetronic / Silhoutee of MiniMed ?) is more
 comfortable to you? >>

Sunanda...both catheters are made by the same manufacturer, so are basically
interchangeable.  Comfort level is also about the same.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted