Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

Hi Michael --

>                     [ snip ]
> > Any other experiences out there? I wonder if I either got a bad meter or a
> > bad lot of strips... or is this the way the Accu-Chek Complete works?
> >
> > Sam

Funny thing happened to me.  My Medisence Precision QID meter has
two types of strips -- one with serial #s, beginning with "6," another type
beginning with "8."  While talking to Medisnce ( about something else )
the other day, the gal there told me the "6" strips measured whole blood,
the "8" strips measured plasma.  I looked at the strip insert sheets, the boxes
and there's *nothing* on any of them that even *mentions* whole blood
or plasma measurements.  Go figure.  8-/

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message