[IP] Defensible behavior?

My husband is the sweetest, most wonderful man in the world.  He's also
from the midwest (no offense to anyone) and one of the corniest people
I've ever met.  And it can get irritating for this uptight New England
bred woman at times.  I have often threatened him (in jest, of course)
with: "I've got PMS and a blood sugar of 40.  No jury in the world would
convict me if I stop this corniness right now.  If lawyers can use a
Twinkie defense, mine would me far better.  I'll get Johnny Cochran."
Well, now I find that the low blood sugar defense will stave off
speeding tix!  This is good information to have!
Vicki McDonald
New Haven, CT

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted