Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:00:21 -0700
From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

When I disconnect my Silhouette (to take a shower, etc.), I suspend my pump
right after I disconnect. However, I've noticed that it takes about 0.3-0.4
units until insulin starts flowing again from the tubing end when its time
to reconnect. Does anyone else do this? After reconnecting, do I also need
to bolus any extra insulin to make sure that everything is flowing all
through the infusion set?

I don't recall reading about this anywhere (I might have just missed it,

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446