[IP] Please help about the infusion sets!

Hi !

 This is Sunanda from Chicago. I am planning to go for MiniMed507
very soon. I have seen both the tender needle of Disetronic and the
Silhoutte needle of MiniMed. Can you please tell me if I can use the
tender needle of Disetronic with the Minimed pump. And also which
one (Tender needle of Disetronic / Silhoutee of MiniMed ?) is more
comfortable to you? The minimed representative told me that I am not
suitable for the soft-serter, because I am thin. Am I really need to be
fatty before using the soft-serter? Do you get the soft-serter
with the MiniMed pump when you buy it?
Also they say I cannot buy the cannulas and the connector sets
separately (for Disetronic and MinMed both). But I will probably
need much more number of catheters(needles) than that of the
catheters(tubes)! In fact I cannot get the insurance coverage right now.
So, can you please tell me if I could buy the catheters(needle)
separately from some other source.
Thank you,
Sunada