Re: [IP] re: glycosylated hemoglobin....

Delaine,
Thanks for the information. I know, in reference to another earlier
post, that my pre-pump A1c stayed in the 7's despite frequent swings of
45-425 (though usually in the 60-300 range). My endo said one time it
was because of not allowing it to stay very high for very long. I have
always had precipitous bg drops when my N peaked and this may have had
something to do with it as well. Anyway, started on the pump this week
and looking forward to avoiding those extreme highs, lows, and drops.
Melinda