Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

In a message dated 6/15/98 2:14:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Even though I would
 like to fine tune my BGs, I realize as long as I am not too high or too low,
 am doing OK and my A1C backs that up.  Just a thought.  ellen  >>

BGs are dynamic and subject to multiple variables.  It is difficult to control
all variables, and it is wisest to do the best you can to minimize them
whenever possible, but try not to get obsessed by them.   Since I am at risk,
I periodically test fasting and 2 hour post meal BGs.  So far, so good.  Maybe
I ought to do one sometime when I am overstressed.  I will let you know what
it turns out to be.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted