[IP] About low blood sugars

I never use orange juice for a reaction. I use milk or choc.milk. My
doctor told me that it helps to level out the sugar and keep it at an
even keel because of the protein in it.

Also, I have been trying to do the mimic thing on the 506 with square
wave bolusing. I have been getting lows. I must not be doing something
right? Maybe I am alowing too much time.

I have been doing so many things wrong lately...
for example I took my bath disconnected and went to bed(taking the pump
with me) layed down and went to sleep forgetting to hook back up. I was
about 500's the next morning. Took a bolus for quite a bit to bring it
back up.  That same night I took my insulin thinking I was going to go
fix supper soon. Came in here to the computer and got to reading my mail
from the digest and spaced off supper for 2 hours. Well I knew I was in
a reaction but knew I had to fix supper for me and my family. I got some
choc. milk and started supper. I had to light the grill and that was
scary lucky I didn't burn myself. I finally had a chance to test after I
got the stuff on the grill,got my baby fed, and got some pasta dinner
put in the microwave. My sugar was 42. I have been having really low
sugars and are still able to take care of my self and everything,but I
am not sure how good of a job. I wished my better half could switch
places with me sometimes when I feel that way,to know how it is and how
bad I need his help when I am low.

I have tested as low as 26 and gotten myself out of a reaction. I admit
I feel pretty rotten but I can deal with it.

Does anybody know about these implantable pumps? Does it give you
insulin somehow and control your sugars too?

Are their any pumpers out their that have ICQ(it is a way to chat back
and forth and see what each other is typing right now) I have this
service(I downloaded it for free and I think it is pretty neat) Send me
your ICQ number if you would like to chat. Thanks to all of you that are
reading this and responding to me.

I care about all of you that are experiencing difficulties and problems.

Annette S.