[IP] Re: Silhouette disconnecting

I just wanted to note that I have always suspended my pump when
showering. I just always give enough of a bolus to see insulin coming
out the end before I hook back up. But, it's nice to know that other
people just leave it running. Makes sense, I could see the advantages of
saving on the batteries and it is only for a short time that you are

Annette S