Re: [IP] Today's Dilemma

I agree I would notify minimed .  Something of the same nature happened to my
husband. The difference was he was not getting the proper insulin apparently
the machine shut down on him.  He did not hear any alarms at out and figured
the pump was working.  Until finally he started to vomit and felt very sick.
I rushed him to the hospital and found out he had amioacidtosis.  He was in
ICU for 3 days.  So I would have the machine checked out.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted