[IP] Re: Today's Dilemma

In a message dated 6/13/98 11:21:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
writes:
<<  hmmmm..after all these previous posts, we're left wondering if she
could
 have been "dreaming" about taking a bolus & been pressing buttons in
her

I am wondering if she slept through the safety off alarm. It may have
shut off on it's own if a button wasn't pushed. It has happened to me
anyway. I also had to change my set because the insulin wasn't flowing
right.