[IP] falderal

hmmm good question.  i don't know where it comes from, maybe from french
"folle de roi" - folly of the king?  I don't know.  i use it when I mean
something like "stuff and nonsense" or as in ruckus or fuss or hoo hah

I don't think it will be in any dictionary...and if it is, I think I spelled
it wrong

oh well - hope you feel better

sara - who is also hacking up lung chunks and worried it maybe making her eye
bleed more
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted