after all these funny stories of low blood sugars and forgetfulness...maybe
melissa woke up at 7 and felt low and instead of getting up to test or get
tabs, since she didn't HAVE to get up to go to school, she just put it on
stop..  Believe me I have done that - felt reallllllll low, but was too tired
to get out of bed and go search for sugar, so just turned it off.  I guess I
figured the old liver would kick in sooner or later (hopefully sooner) and
dump some glu-whatever, and since the pump was off, I wasn't gonna go any
lower...yeah yeah i know stupid - but even the best of us get lazy at
times...ESPECIALLY when SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER (everyone sing!!!)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted