[IP] suspend for showers?

when i unhook to shower or whatever, I do not suspend the pump.  I am only on
.6 - .8 units at any given time of the day, so it is not a huge amount of
insulin dripping out.  I usually hang it over the trash can to catch drips.
So there is not suspending, and no restarting involved.  It would drive me
NUTS if I had to bolus all that extra insulin to get the flow going again.

If i know i am gonna be unhooked for a while - like taking a bath on saturday
night (whether ah needs it or not!), I will give a little bolus of w2hat I
might be missing

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted