Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

I have two accu-check completes sitting in my office.  One I got at a meeting
and one arrived in the mail a couple of days ago.  Your posts have not made me
that enthusiastic about opening them up, but I will use one eventually.  I
like my accu-check advantage and I like the FastTake alot.  My results are
different but predictably different.  The FastTake reads about 10 points
higher consistently.  I will tell you a big advantage of the complete.  They
have a softclix finger jabber.  These are virtually painless.  That thing that
came with the FastTake is a Big Pain.  I'm a big fan of the softclix now that
I have tried that guillotine-like contraption that came with the FastTake.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted