[IP] surgery, swearing and seeing

For Eugenia:

Use the tops of your legs - works VERY well and way easier to do than your
back side.  If you are muscular, try using the bent needle since you can
adjust the angle,  I have really muscular legs (weebles wobble but they dont
fall down) and I had no problem with using the tender there during my
butchering...I mean surgery (sorry - just tell them to be sure and MATCH SEAMS
WHEN THEY SEW YA BACK UP!!

FOR EVERYONE:  And as for the foul language, doesn't everyone else get a
header on their email?  I know EXACTLY who sent those 2 messages.  I also know
who you are when yo DON'T DELETE THE MESSAGE YOU ARE RESPONDING BACK TOO!.
PLEASE, people, you do NOT have to copy the ENTIRE post back into what you
send.  1 or 2 or 3 sentences are fine!!!!!!  and if you are replying tp tje
digest version and sending the WHOL E thing back thru...I'm gonna get you
sucka!!!

FOR ANYONE THAT CARES:  And lastly, my eye bled twice more over the weekend,
and I am kinda upset as you all can imagine.   Hope Debbie's vitrectomy went
well.. I am NOT looking forward to going to my doctor and having her tell me
it is my turn.   ARGGRGRGRG~~HHH!!!

Sara *-(=B xoxx