Re: [IP] had one of mood swings

Lisa, with your hormones changing due to your pregnancy and hormonal problems
that we all suffer with naturally, the grieving process with your late husband
Lee, you must be a very strong person.  Of course you could use encouraging
words from all of us.  You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.  I look
forward to opening my e-mails just to check and see if you've posted anything.
It's easy to track your good days and your less than good days.  As always,
look to those around you for the love and support you need.  Look to us, here
in this forum, to support your trial and tribulations with your diabetes
during pregnancy.  I'll be here for you, as I know everyone else will be.  God
bless you, Lisa.
Judy P. (nurse and mother of 3 boys and a girl).
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted