[IP] MiniMed 507C

Hi,

I found the following information on Usenet [misc.health.diabetes].  The
person who wrote it is an M.D. (I don't know what type).

----------

I took a longer look at the new MiniMed 507C today. The memory
capabilities
are really fabulous. The software keeps a log of EVERY event that
occurs.
Boluses, tubing priming, changing the basal rates, changing batteries,
error
messages, etc.

I asked them when we could PROGRAM the pump via the computer (rather
than
using the pump keys) and apparently the next version will have that
capability, as requires FDA approval for that.

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted