[IP] don't be scared!!!

    Oh goodness, I don't mean to be traumatizing you with my hypo
humor   :-)  PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE ALL "PRE" PUMP!!!!!!!!  I was
not in good control at all or too good of control depending on how you
look at it?!?!?  By the way, my mom didn't want me to go away to college
either (ha,ha!) and she still calls me everyday to see if I am up and
about or am I laying in the bed waiting for someone to find me 9 hours
later?!?!?  It's in a diabetic mom's genes to worry even EXTRA than a
"normal" child's mom!!!!!!!  :-)       -Tonya D.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted