Re: [IP] I hate the new Minimed tape!!!

Wade...I got a box of the sof sets with that new tape and a box with the old
tape and I found that there are two different numbers on the boxes.  The old
tape is MMT-116 and the other tape is MMT-336 (or something like that).  I
haven't had to order more sets since I got the new tape, but you might see if
you can order one or the other.  Let me know!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted