Re: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

This might be partly a MiniMed vs Disetronics issue... although, I've seen
a shower bag for the MiniMed too. In any case, showering without being
connected just seems to be much more convenient than being tethered. And,
disconnecting the Sihouette (AKA Tender) is extremely easy. In my opinion,
it's less of a hassle to disconnect than to do anything else.

Sam